Over the years, we've undertaken a vast array of offshore projects for some of the biggest and most successful oil and gas companies operating in Australia.
The following completed projects demonstrate our capabilities, as well as the long-term partnerships we have developed with many blue-chip clients.
- Gorgon Project – Provision of ASD Tugs, Multicats, Crew Transfer Vessels, Landing Craft, Coastal Towage Tugs 2009 ongoing.
- Wheatstone Project - Provision of ASD Tugs, Multicats, Crew Transfer Vessels, Coastal Towage Tugs 2012 ongoing.
- Ichthys Project - Provision of Multicats, Crew Transfer Vessels, Utility Tugs & Flat Top Dumb Barges. 2013 ongoing.
- Ichthys Project – Geophysical survey support, pipeline route survey.
- Gladstone LNG Project, Curtis Island – Provision of Multicats & Coastal Towage Tugs.
- Hay Point Expansion Project – Provision of Multicats, Coastal Towage Tugs, Crew Transfer Vessels, Construction Barges & manning services.
- BHP Billiton (Stybarrow & Pyrenees), Search & Rescue (SAR) vessel & pilot transfers.
- Woodside Pilot Vessel, Exmouth.
- James Price Point Geotechnical investigations – Provision of Utility Tugs, Crew Transfer Vessels & Accommodation Vessels.
- EOS - Proposed Pipeline Survey PNG to Australia.
- Apache Energy – Infield support vessel, 2001 ongoing.
- Apache Energy – Provision of a DP2 Air Dive/ROV support vessel.
- Chevron – Nearshore geotechnical investigations, Gorgon & Wheatstone.